Grants Proposal Writer
Posted in Business Services on 04/02/2013
Daytona Beach, Fl
Daytona Beach, Fl
Job Summary: The Grants Proposal Writer (GPW), with a Concentration in Science, will be responsible for researching and developing proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted grant funding from domestic sources to include but not limited to National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, Health Resources and Services Administration, Nation Aeronautics Space Administration, and all others as necessary to government and non-U.S. Government sources. More, the GPW will interact with investigators and administrative staff to ensure grants proposals are in compliance with regulatory, funding agency, and policy requirements.
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Title II and Sponsored Programs
- Researches grant opportunities for internal customers.
- Writes proposals to various federal, state, local, private, and foundations as sources for potential funding.
- Contributes to the conceptualization of the design and layout of written products, including determining appropriate displays of data for the audiences of interest.
- Review all components of each grant proposal or application submission, ensuring the proposal is formatted, packaged, and submitted in accordance with the granting agency’s requirements and using the granting agency’s specific language/key words.
- Maintains an ongoing calendar of application deadlines, providing adequate lead-time to ensure quality submissions.
- Devises and articulates a plan for accurate time frames for accomplishing the receipt of materials, research, and working within a schedule.
- Converts scientific writings to a fundable proposal.
- Provides job-related progress reports, technical reports, and special reports as requested.
- Provides advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preperation.
- Multi-tasks and works on multiple proposals with changing priorities.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Ann Arbor, MI
Red Hook, NY