Associate Director of Admissions
Nebraska Wesleyan University
The Assistant/Associate Director of Admission (title commensurate with experience) identifies and recruits qualified students for Nebraska Wesleyan University. Perform all significant recruiting and enrollment functions necessary for the university to successfully accomplish its educational goals. Evaluates and measures the learning potential and academic achievement of prospective students and makes judgments as to whether the student and university represent a good match. This position directs Admission staff with programming for recruiting and enrolling students. This is a full-time, year-round position.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- Baccalaureate degree
- Three or more years of successful admissions experience in higher education
- Knowledge of higher education admissions policies and best practices
- Proven ability to relate positively and professionally with prospective students and other key constituents
- Experience managing, monitoring and maintaining accountability of staff and student workers
- Accountability for achieving goals and benchmarks as set by leadership
- Substantial experience in project organization and implementation
- Creative problem solving skills
- Experience as a student or professional at a private liberal arts institution
- Ability to interpret and articulate the value of a comprehensive liberal arts and sciences education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with computer and social media
Position provides health and life insurance benefits and paid vacation and holidays. Also retirement plan and tuition discount after one year of service. Nebraska Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity among its staff and faculty.
Send letter of application, resume, and three professional references to Nebraska Wesleyan University, Attn: Nancy Cookson, 5000 Saint Paul, Lincoln, NE 68504. Application materials may be sent by email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications begins immediately.
Location On Map
Daytona Beach, Fl
Red Hook, NY
Reston, Virginia, United States, 20190